Re: [RTG-DIR] RtgDir Review: draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-msd-15

"Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsberg@cisco.com> Mon, 24 September 2018 06:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=11664; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1537769498; x=1538979098; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=zY0VWFVhlRTOECUP3HiRNTm2TXIVXdPD1rSJ9vEKGA0=; b=iCS5JpHB2f+y0Z5CGXRbVG9D05r6aLg8sRg7crFxSoDVJfcWU7EY7j+G WT13iAX/PekmQoryoG7V08kcagugPjZu2Nox0wJgwlzPzwgG0A7Rx/r1Z oYQ/ra3WKlnYQ3Q/OojK91gYf/BOu8coJNUsyPUqbIDu5MjMlxV4fAj0C I=;