Re: [RTG-DIR] Rtgdir last call review of draft-ietf-rtgwg-bgp-pic-12

bruno.decraene@orange.com Fri, 03 September 2021 15:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1630681468; bh=KBlYFwr7mNiIJ1Nzq9kvaxxBJ9PJRcqySMPodXt5FSA=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; b=jj8yZ/B8CGE8mnJEOC3Che1m/avXhycol83NwRIPFeyQRZrOroZ70gafu4PfcSSex Q4zy96um88F4tldtKF7DanyMPt7Wui4y1MdF5P1hTdJe8V0lUtiBM6pSDdGwKf8tfz C2Xa8Z8Ba0PDeoya7uqgEt3zdA2dGe7fKECdmg25Z9+g2T3bEoZlc+2/SCgTa2ot0U hP0Lqje0P++h1D81+OBbe8r5u6Xx0++yyyZVvE6QWZsIr3eozF8CfPg1ztSMfpegye I0YvQXGTAQRJLh/8wcveVDcVxt2snSTcLWRQdQg1ZmmR1fpqTWLtqXjaWTUQnreJfy G2ASSTC9he9sg==