Re: [RTG-DIR] RtgDir Early review: draft-ding-rtgwg-arp-yang-model-02

Mach Chen <mach.chen@huawei.com> Thu, 02 August 2018 01:59 UTC

From: Mach Chen <mach.chen@huawei.com>
To: Robert Wilton <rwilton@cisco.com>, "draft-ding-rtgwg-arp-yang-model.all@ietf.org" <draft-ding-rtgwg-arp-yang-model.all@ietf.org>, "rtgwg-chairs@ietf.org" <rtgwg-chairs@ietf.org>
CC: "rtg-dir@ietf.org" <rtg-dir@ietf.org>, "rtgwg@ietf.org" <rtgwg@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2018 01:58:52 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.111.194.201]
Subject: Re: [RTG-DIR] RtgDir Early review: draft-ding-rtgwg-arp-yang-model-02

Hi Rob,

Looks good to me!

Best regards,
Mach

From: Robert Wilton [mailto:rwilton@cisco.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2018 11:37 PM
To: Mach Chen <mach.chen@huawei.com>; draft-ding-rtgwg-arp-yang-model.all@ietf.org; rtgwg-chairs@ietf.org
Cc: rtg-dir@ietf.org; rtgwg@ietf.org

Hi Mach,

Thanks for the comments, we will address all of these.

Specifically for the abstract, I propose changing the text to:

"

   This document defines a YANG data model for the management of the

   Address Resolution Protocol (ARP).  It extends the basic ARP

   functionality contained in the ietf-ip YANG data model, defined in

   [RFC8344], to provide management of optional ARP features and

   statistics.

   The YANG data model in this document conforms to the Network

   Management Datastore Architecture defined in [RFC8342].

"
Thanks,
Rob