Re: [RTG-DIR] Routing Directorate Review for draft-ietf-bess-evpn-vpws-10

"Acee Lindem (acee)" <acee@cisco.com> Sun, 12 March 2017 18:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=63004; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1489343835; x=1490553435; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=SXhPYJcstL/B9dPOBUpt2Ft6u5qxEqDfOJC+lOFjTRk=; b=HO4r8vItWWSyeoHQPVoYqnQI3LBDwaVou5zUHXF2GeCi67QA7NqyCmGW JlDcbuXpltzeqs4CI56k/tQcUAFeGK4tLNrAEvj3muNlrjEfdNXNwPcgy s1ns3Nh1oJ0yMydglNyVcXhgMacP35BneomG/mydWXCKFglawK0ZaMoPi E=;