Re: [RTG-DIR] Rtgdir last call review of draft-ietf-idr-bgp-prefix-sid-21

"Acee Lindem (acee)" <acee@cisco.com> Sat, 16 June 2018 00:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=103770; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1529109116; x=1530318716; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=bIg7WPvDo59Zpr3CHCo3qhD4GoVZOLQ9BifTJ6k6I8k=; b=RdcPSyXohBYgs2xsKpmzBYnJglKz4wytf6C64JeP9xuNf8R9ATICay0b nybzq1ckl7V3SQ4M6HaSvYwxCaRisBQh9hhe/unN7ga5ZmiJEmiNusjSg sY5uPFeoJdDbQTToDYK/JloUpFgcKMxVrH7OTpuklNjhoZaV6yXHzVQCj 4=;