Re: [RTG-DIR] RtgDir Review: draft-ietf-mpls-ri-rsvp-frr-05

<julien.meuric@orange.com> Fri, 21 June 2019 13:30 UTC

To: Chandrasekar Ramachandran <csekar@juniper.net>
CC: "rtg-ads@ietf.org" <rtg-ads@ietf.org>, "rtg-dir@ietf.org" <rtg-dir@ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-mpls-ri-rsvp-frr.all@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-mpls-ri-rsvp-frr.all@ietf.org>, "mpls@ietf.org" <mpls@ietf.org>
References: <25527_1555000351_5CAF6C1F_25527_187_1_c344649c-bea5-5d0e-3b76-2bd28be6d226@orange.com> <BYAPR05MB547700FDE3B96DEF070438E6D9E40@BYAPR05MB5477.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <2098_1561039664_5D0B9330_2098_160_1_84b25e23-a628-854e-fb5d-f9ffdcdb170e@orange.com> <BYAPR05MB54778F145B53DCC233032F48D9E40@BYAPR05MB5477.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <30928_1561107317_5D0C9B75_30928_253_5_092a01d2-2c01-1f57-7b13-47a85b103048@orange.com> <BYAPR05MB5477CD42582D01E9D0C314CCD9E70@BYAPR05MB5477.namprd05.prod.outlook.com>