Re: [RTG-DIR] Rtg Dir review draft-ietf-6lo-rfc6775-update-13.txt

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Sat, 03 March 2018 16:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=166910; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1520096308; x=1521305908; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=z7QRZ8rmlvH6uowGVbyVQKQw7ddZ0F9wkJf9m1j3N+U=; b=mRtrxh5GSob59hqwtqYmItzpBtAoF1wx6VlUsoA6nM+mk7Q2srSso3P/ GF9/66gN4/0gnjKHkzoYgN0FOyufVnTk5mYPXx7Z6KpkkeYVfjSj1IjLF JM1amNtLlrbsLzC5o7vdWya+lpweek5vTgZDqyj3LOJ4zwB0TpQ2mTjvP A=;
X-IronPort-Anti-Spam-Result: A0BsAgCg05pa/5hdJa1RBwMWAwEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQcBAQEBAYMfBC1mcCgKm0cfggJ7G4YegQWNJYIBAggjB4ExAYNUAoJhITcVAQIBAQEBAQECayeFIwEBAQMBGgEMQAkCBwUJAgIBCBIfAhMCGQYRFw4BAQQBCQQFCAYNhGgDDQgQpzcCgx06hyQNgTCCHA8FL4R1BIENdiuBV4FlAYIfWDaCakQCA4EnCwEIAQcEAQMDAQMEBCsKCxsQBoUQBIgaBxaFQoE7gjg4iA0xCQKEAYJRgxKDITyDMoFxHDKDZ4MehBiBJod4ggU5hDuCNwIRGQGBLQE0ImE/Gw8IcBUZIYIzAQ8JgiMCAgEDGYEEAQIMaHcBiU4BAQ0YBAOBA4EYAQEB