Re: [RTG-DIR] [Idr] RtgDir review: draft-ietf-idr-sla-exchange-05

"Shitanshu Shah (svshah)" <svshah@cisco.com> Tue, 26 May 2015 23:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=24879; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1432684245; x=1433893845; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=pSBnbQKLKIJf6oRxwJ52ZWCo3CfP+y0sf5gA8bxGN28=; b=J74Vq2dlbAo4MNpgalfxbbc7noUKtr3XO0xIHh/Ui2IDj5zoU3BBTsmA lnV/QS357M9nWD5kYvLgT8bjHnZLq6m9WPca6G28veISiMynNTh9owjx+ gQ6P1jaVXadCuWJW+MDDSH+K24FLtmDPv6P9eEP1sLVjl0PYKQ7hzL15C o=;