Re: [RTG-DIR] Rtgdir early review of draft-ietf-nvo3-encap-07

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Fri, 01 October 2021 02:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=nq82EykrcWYtciS69QKuHn0fKMgWvz1WVdWJykADNsg=; b=opt8YIikeLElPTofi0DXaLhQu/U8r0FFRxaK/yfXydGLNmsiOlMJDBL2V7YRyBqif2 JTenp7ov0wt+DB25EGkFFcv/u5CgOnGFvLXLEaCSK5R/nX/NXoIYappI4GH9DwdK3kC3 usDOn7JEmfCfvgUWEJUB3Qt0k4fy8hRINibmCUs0yV4waq9cqsv5uzZ9+GhZOpOhr5Gr +5JqJ6KDIdAzmEBuCaH1pE5swl2/OCfvxsJP1FFULa4CfTYj/B+Np2QRqu2PyaoS+iJ1 X9t1lYnTb25g37a1pWI3ihSXEsqV5HPBp3MFsmb6mFiEZILtYxmBhRa18Y5TN5H20p1n 6AVw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=nq82EykrcWYtciS69QKuHn0fKMgWvz1WVdWJykADNsg=; b=pgdFnctPnz79zp9519K5PszwZIZQ/eD2SLwE7WixSYld2PoSxSAY0bhOjXTRw5sasg 3nLsvBwUdayphonMktzSmfdMNbU0Xq8pZyqwvQrBadiUo1eEGnBNM6IsyO7y2qbAzrpM FnR9j6fAV0JiMXJY/mHYFppQEy1lOSHsTtFAv25ZkAe46xkL537URSSh+rpabFJSmiTb AbspVw9g3IaQVefBwMo7Mq4dympwt/nc1EbxYTiPKdpjWSiRKQ6aw9u1SrIOdeuHRan3 MT2ofYRHBef2QVBszhmS/BC3cBU/+6pXcij2pJwmHNWvw3uoeWG2NyC74s6TuPlQjiIM zORQ==