Re: [RTG-DIR] [Bier] Rtgdir early review of draft-ietf-bier-ping-08

Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.ietf@gmail.com> Sat, 20 May 2023 01:41 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.094 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1684546871; x=1687138871; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=5U132aJFT8axFvDJXwa+gETeJD7IwVyhek7zEJU6h1U=; b=KYVYRK6pC9K9Zxif1+eoS8tvv0Xjfrsruvyh/UgGhBkUdTuIQka+SRlsO/2VLzSBW+ rq/LN1PgzXGtVKyPA6nxXAgxwqW4cfJe3ynGI3k+i9V41FNGaW6K3wtgKmtCZAWNe9DD jlSezu4uw60jKK/fQpsDJmyGIuOgj8DXtwgLVagKBMCduHU2qM01hmGdEzXW7fkQSO80 XKnDDiQXoJCyjD2KTxVNemCAtN1apgbZ4CM9DtDWx21Lvkll7qG8yT0kB0XZDBHk6F2I 8TQ2+Wj3/Y0gXasHwEVf71OURCIY5A6lOuENpXmqZYRAruUHdm73jchSm1xDO2U21xBA j15Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1684546871; x=1687138871; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=5U132aJFT8axFvDJXwa+gETeJD7IwVyhek7zEJU6h1U=; b=QAbgDHOygFg9gygNyYKpv8Ds75yyR+x8zPW0EnuXtw0qGCjoQQ6uh8vnhBy4nuLKMi w3pOMxj+usJYpQ7sPLg2mSzc8YuNxnsI7W3VVsBbsV5ZC567kDLQacBbZetVtnE2VNU0 IdlCns5NQvbnbrdof3UPrWHSmUl2czOKYXKDxNSk0hYTYqyVR6PN+lgmrjzXXvWuUVpZ nXmIZTbOwILigqezI1PF74mnL7AdKXdr3REff1Oq9iev4UVP7iTKl+5OpHXEv28VpI6j bOAvd8EwTG6PMsuGaz/pmi/iL1F5LZRqIg6KKsm/6LMe38jUMRROLcGXcRyx5D8WTBrc XFyQ==