Re: [RTG-DIR] [Last-Call] Rtgdir last call review of draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-signaling-smp-07

Ines Robles <mariainesrobles@googlemail.com> Fri, 15 October 2021 09:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=dVDjaAN1jPuqemf8bKjHFj6Goa7xfK9/rcxn3PwCY+0=; b=jsEqaP6enVGdJS0HdLYojUqKhpVVd3S34TbVDzKpPhwz7Y8P6jgpea1gs50x7P1Ayb wrB1nFhhJy9t4Pdlu7I+NV+4KsVcZ8MbmXXptUgNy1jHcMObSGYNAkjcP8wg2p0buFQa WEt/Hx5hTxH+1qsm2hlvsYaSs10in7Dx+oo9ggZ4aGlM+Jh6Fq1rm9S4Ah5mr3zhl6I0 KrCpGFkifX40wx5o+OUenxUG5mvjo0CjfV1eOBlDiGgTLGMQ6HE5XYbJ91s7M1RDHaHR 3XgJ3r3+mtKR2aPIj41phF71Ch8QSk+pm5Xyt6RgiXRbfweZ54Qkt9QohDk/KqQyzPuI D/yg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=dVDjaAN1jPuqemf8bKjHFj6Goa7xfK9/rcxn3PwCY+0=; b=eSxiIgDTtPRrLXPXJqCljPMg9zFQiLL5XIz1VkybxULEUgriSatIXmQoWkEYKhIi3q OCfdRJlt6uBcA6RnehKoXb6gbFxwi3RoGDyA02WSv6tqgqxJbZhixiwV8gBH2GIP8QGP PMzvLKUqWNj0H/J1mbCy/SYriJLshIgJ5+er0zhHEmnQAeBe+iLkIvdQgllvv1WV1G+T 5XRbS4glTEfEReMc1C1bokC3VJ6Y0OhxAQxiKOU9iyY9LO+4yHKVJaFYe4fWNrQLqNQG E99r4m1pztLgEubol1hKBOoovrJAfb1y/xQxjcep0iylT8J+awUAcQm3cTWNsO6CaYyg 7ppw==