Re: [RTG-DIR] Rtgdir Last Call Review of draft-ietf-teas-lsp-diversity-07

<bruno.decraene@orange.com> Fri, 07 July 2017 16:12 UTC

From: bruno.decraene@orange.com
To: Dieter Beller <Dieter.Beller@nokia.com>, "draft-ietf-teas-lsp-diversity@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-teas-lsp-diversity@ietf.org>
CC: "rtg-dir@ietf.org" <rtg-dir@ietf.org>, "BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A (ATTSI)" <db3546@att.com>, "teas@ietf.org" <teas@ietf.org>, "rtg-ads@ietf.org" <rtg-ads@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2017 16:12:15 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.168.234.3]
Subject: Re: [RTG-DIR] Rtgdir Last Call Review of draft-ietf-teas-lsp-diversity-07

Hi Dieter, co-authors,

Thanks for your feedback.
Please see inline [Bruno]

From: rtg-dir [mailto:rtg-dir-bounces@ietf.org] On Behalf Of Dieter Beller
Sent: Sunday, July 02, 2017 11:57 AM
To: DECRAENE Bruno IMT/OLN; rtg-ads@ietf.org
Cc: draft-ietf-teas-lsp-diversity@ietf.org; rtg-dir@ietf.org; BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A (ATTSI); teas@ietf.org

Hi Buno, all,

please find our response to your comments inline below.

We have just submitted the 08-version of the draft - see: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-lsp-diversity/

Please don't hesitate to further discuss with us your review comments that did not yet result in document changes.

Thanks,
Dieter and co-authors