Re: [RTG-DIR] RTG-DIR QA review of draft-ietf-babel-rfc6126bis-04.txt

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Sat, 06 January 2018 16:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=6JacIvpai+cL0ydgYoNqvjhtSSU5VwzIvcfPMF+pjX8=; b=MveRWos4FLJVkCi7fAgIaWoVF2kIhgGtnG5jbnlrXXuhYrouWGEbkkb90b3PUle94M 5E3Uxpy5MiJ4Gi+KgfQfPyUmUlw6F0YBtrWEZn5Spwcd6XCIWl2j4Nkz/DkD5yhDgtqQ 61MqFhTa1YhXVwJpva0KqLKMBkgG73NKdFObtq002pTtfRudH+J6B9/J+SGfB/s+Sn/l p7s69SNSiF6d/tB7leobejna1cm4gIZiw0AKcTbrOX4RsPQ6ki3u6Kkm5N+5FYQDL3tn DH2EcSfNreoNKMv4JtgEVvMOJipVcTf9P4u0snSCjidGZp911CBxcvNOUcapqGxjXUmE 863Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=6JacIvpai+cL0ydgYoNqvjhtSSU5VwzIvcfPMF+pjX8=; b=ZHDGc3jOU3gbmBS/KfdbZYENxnvP1pN/EBym6L+pewJNsROLH1NwJNbWW4j3dluraO mdkfHCaZGS1oAcFoMWG4nIlTu7UARE5s1L9aNzEuZv1byeBdI456gj8890MlZuqOomz8 qoGkCkwvTdAS1xut1Wc7V3ZWQbQeHkxivmR9MzE0uMLwBdXzpObpgU3qbmrGAOimZyhW fPQlUJG5CY5qbjKrorEPAiG9OKNEikzCQrmLJyCkwcsHcv4szKCXYyJtUUk7RVwRYuZ8 uDZ7/ttCR/klFoRoA54HPWdjq73wapEmAQY9R9oqu5QEzA6qh3TO/fzigb9aFG2khQjo rsGA==