Re: [RTG-DIR] [pim] Rtgdir last call review of draft-ietf-pim-msdp-yang-08

Yingzhen Qu <yingzhen.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 21 January 2020 23:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Ab0by4RgEoF7LTZGpNaFXHvuuAG6XVPZJ1+r1mTbqzE=; b=BSSOGSsP12U2knjLRFpKtpHHR/7AGzo9l/M4fqMQcz/Te/g7kVbD3Kr5TTfsgz+cSi u0uoO+e9EqBFh2ZzuL7uvlUfR1jAZVabiGq5iDMT17GqOaC6SBm9IgKYIgTyLrjAgeD1 OPZVlO24EonSytHuzjT0xtFJRK+UhfIAXrWClk/+Os5M1v1Ao64Yq8LMwVC/QSXRq09i hLxNsxFqXvayGXnYepUS0lxFUOKHizS+vP01yEArzUu0EgJy4+rlipE4gGf9FFgLlREl 9y331bi0JE/onPLvXlCWUYm515F0ddopQE4cxmjM4j47dW/aEZsEdmaanKVycv7wsHJD l5hw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Ab0by4RgEoF7LTZGpNaFXHvuuAG6XVPZJ1+r1mTbqzE=; b=ar5KbylJJjsCaldu6j394dY8cTXZbzFDGWa1mOA/c/lW7RxuB0fXXT8uR6ZH67A1tC 4OOC2u1SUJ0wfHCUOOpsWj2gjcT5T3cblyFh0eqWw4Z9KPLl6BlYZIRUoaie3QF8WDzK LAFf7btK4ceSUJ6BfyRlsKRlFNXpIaf3WYHpxHXOqseqvwvXY0cH3MND74Ul+7NSlKGA RE2xMgIyipkkPBSRi4sIt7rvX5pHoVYZUWNBZMErqY5/dcOZaG+51LFJYNdgv0n38ipp yaWiZVGZld6PRqxelf9sLiweVujeaRgsB4iKkzJjOvfbeX5Dwd26mdvz3bHFlDZUMTTY T5ew==