Re: [RTG-DIR] [Idr] Rtgdir last call review of draft-ietf-idr-bgp-prefix-sid-21

"Acee Lindem (acee)" <acee@cisco.com> Thu, 14 June 2018 20:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6376; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1529008066; x=1530217666; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=3I6sEnKk7BinKGReYEbYyo7qRzLggJ3Jc+/EuccT57c=; b=MSHaBiWVSFSEx837KI/YPfXLHk972cZ4kpZftXu0OVzQDBGCHxxSDoRf orQcXWJgmnksJbKWRIJx3LXt+M/xUNW9cgRRXpRC910Cb6Nw885tIHoZc XC/sN8prlXoTjv+zDQof6PBaUWj35S326/LlOVmGjoAq65TUgaROkkaD/ 0=;