Re: [RTG-DIR] Early RTG-DIR review of draft-ietf-rtgwg-backoff-algo-04

Alexander Vainshtein <vainshtein.alex@gmail.com> Tue, 02 May 2017 10:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=apXaEQth/Clq3jU1o7tYCvjy1B0xLf1o+ISoyJ92o3Q=; b=eU0vrdkgtWg7AU5Xo2DlPanWB632WiqMwIdF8Wr6vNP8/iBRlpRKB0QpCIDZHGu48w HINe/YpwL0oFeHpQhUsHEW/dUu2wl1X87ky7D7LXeyvo8qw/jEPz/SD/gZL32C6vo4m3 xDun1g1IkvfBm30NHL5a485wD7M2wPCfy1QC4bfb6xfulQcRqLQSPG0ZKjSm32qCTPI8 Uk62X3+46fbSuIzxh/YDM35OkLY+GYIXKUU1hkvGXIzmJVB0XbXMgjEAfqNdi53RjfKD LUew/Mi+wqZ0d6/1YQFP4R543q5Az5rsXicAF2wz9QW+n26vF515XGbC1Iirjz3kVNa3 OvKQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=apXaEQth/Clq3jU1o7tYCvjy1B0xLf1o+ISoyJ92o3Q=; b=f2mBCURrHqab1lShqlfk9md62/1UJsnGaej0GF6Y4T315+orwFoFKXM/qbcYLVwHak KEXA+Nl0nnqqyCpTnSFE+Kucmj4xp3udWl27xA7Xk5rtN9vysFyGxo58471it9UrtnZv iaw1G/r+hzDGboEwxrk0BnEaHRJyrXLjUoJEEaR3vyOVd6zbRDRxPmazrDv3hEpfqS5E WcsnStdVDxFRcsqtzYdiYVAlv0ZAcJcRlj3QJEsc0kq0fyjSXYl6jeEESXn8gmnTOt7M ryJUBmoucMgiZQ6mocIS+c4MJ4mHBUH6aLHKxKaLSGv1WFPY4hQAKRW/MK7DOjNuwQVa 2opg==