Re: [RTG-DIR] RtgDir review: draft-ietf-6tisch-architecture-21.txt

"Andrew G. Malis" <agmalis@gmail.com> Mon, 24 June 2019 12:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=VByOoF/HlTYS+lJigR/ZoTrfF0Clk2y5PA9ozW9rTnY=; b=TrBeK4ZEYZI7hs2wUrg5U2EcqvqZ/4J3jlt9DPEAPRgtZFkcfOHI+mx8O8nhvdFSXg 221R3axzKF/63KDQTBey+Zc72w9nsqGrahPJ+3584Aa3ThFaa4gajdkEo/R0ZEdynglR w+VNgkLCIZRRiDId3XI0UKqXFGakBre+VHRLGJ5v5R3uN7ev8ms4l6YEtXPs16N7Sve3 hmmbjvAmGpvH+A+i4ZlzazJkimLgOwKh7+CFsNFShBIFmyONDRWTUZLIM4MwlJwLvppt wj2stlBGHozDAeKm6pFAjDyjaNPk7n4lM4z7YISeBXTntgXXO55ClwbzeEt8qWxCE9D4 iJHg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=VByOoF/HlTYS+lJigR/ZoTrfF0Clk2y5PA9ozW9rTnY=; b=D5z6me34NmmFhuPwShFPHoMUXwkSHjy9tsRjPwkzGSFLeUZb2TX95l0rHceNG3nmbw mOcBeJN2gIgWOFmEWrq5MQKXYALVsmRfnFjvKvU0AhpXkYOocDRtY4sgknM1z0XnLljM 1ArKQmffjvz11StbyWTCWHOrUUd8mIKfV37hTxGFhhxYubA0mUb7tTnpTIOBZc+VGPh5 YZJsRsQ09Bqi6kdcKWtBopXAeHj0HohnfAVd5tV1XW+y9bV6pcMhiQlnv+M5MrLtZ+ff qx7DNOkd1yY3LxZmava/8OIfsciXRLUDp1K7x8Os5gVpVqcB2M46CfchEBwERHMWnGTL vzcA==