Re: [RTG-DIR] Rtgdir early review of draft-ietf-mpls-bfd-directed-07

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Tue, 01 September 2020 21:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=4iDZopkvUYFyDHkD/7RgDB300B3J+JKtIjIaIBsVCUc=; b=RaivAXzvrfsL4x86fCoBJyFGIVXhl0gatjfYIl29hBPtZy4vQVikDZrXglD7vSo96e LBB9wUlZxcUzdDajesyZ00kAQ57NZ/48F4Gh2yZI0LY+Jb0ZoM3Z26/7UYFw1PHg2m9X iO2SVP6aZ3O7VRnEXyvvu7daShpycMyrWkOO9jnroZOcIkUkYRplxzancBhfMmsfux+n rtKyTEU0+ELy+5pUfy+xrJwM64B109QaLJmfXYH3BbJU/27U2t7qr1dyaXnjfFT7YtFJ RJsFPA2UeHcPU9fwY9erFz4t7vLpSfgj0azM626OOPx8pNPM3g+LKhkNYznYuXvkelgX lCsw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=4iDZopkvUYFyDHkD/7RgDB300B3J+JKtIjIaIBsVCUc=; b=gIkq6ITVZHTY+DITiSrKLMOi5/LmatV2I9FjbJhcKsE8KvBSK4srUoB49fUl6SHzSw GjKHKjCVeE7wxbEl/ghWd4w2gSe/sco2H4TxmlsXxoHbfVTM1OLYU7vYhrNpdhbgliNS d3UjOKRSPh704USiqSlNlT92e1drqbNXagqYXGlriPBNgSe3TwumbvGpFHPVzl3i3A0D Ah94a+Wbv+mMPPr3mcP2vsuAx/XGKvjDStdNHBBu5/O3+VC/AJGaTCx/PnwzS+S5LzUR Qbm9ai6L5GGLHWfcRzA3/QN7m/rcaXtk9MZ4sz2ge9hEUB7SePJWlT8WCx4A5zKNOigq /3ug==