Re: [RTG-DIR] [Anima] Rtgdir telechat review of? draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-control-plane-13

"Joel M. Halpern" <jmh@joelhalpern.com> Fri, 08 June 2018 23:47 UTC

To: Toerless Eckert <tte@cs.fau.de>
Cc: rtg-dir@ietf.org, anima@ietf.org, ietf@ietf.org, draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-control-plane.all@ietf.org
From: "Joel M. Halpern" <jmh@joelhalpern.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2018 19:47:18 -0400
Subject: Re: [RTG-DIR] [Anima] Rtgdir telechat review of? draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-control-plane-13

Thank you.  Those fixes make sense.  You might want to talk to a DNS
expert about what the right terminology is for what youa re trying to
achieve with the rsub content.  I think I understand it, and I think it
is reasonable.  And I am insufficiently expert to tell what the right
formalism is for it (thinks have evolved since 1034.)

Net: good enough for me.

Yours,
Joel