Re: [RTG-DIR] [trill] RtgDir review: draft-ietf-trill-directory-assisted-encap-02

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Wed, 17 January 2018 23:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=fqDmTHfM1YJoPWr9fQCk477Xe1lVOFl6KavMA1FChI8=; b=jBx7QdpxOGSxHDxahZ9oyr5zt4nlHjMC8jI8nl1P95r0B9cRFXUFFO19nG/s2ePiqs J4R8J0E5v2DnoZrMHMRTauJtk8t6CsFNZNEFnnM2vNvWPLJATRRGnZXpgBnPzpT2k1ZS hXo9/Ua5KYOQX5wCiCM8ED90kqScDPh6trl4G3h57Lt5T1+cRYlYiQYkC71ZiTnViuFR 430qtCsyByAzOcjYjWEt5y158gOSuSWzb3R/COBQFQe9Y5uwKgVGMv7g2CgOhMraYcLh BtLG+MNoomFKX52r5METyDnVOCvCy+Pltspi3s0fglAfzmRq251ytCY0sh/Wskm1YGUR 8GDQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=fqDmTHfM1YJoPWr9fQCk477Xe1lVOFl6KavMA1FChI8=; b=kXWoJE4Sx6ZVaijnyUn6KSomNuuBh+cfaZtPFhNJBaNrUpQhORjXsErnKFC4WeyV5V jLHUo/F2S25YwOzkxrjWJM39TYzt+3FwtMHcVA085qhFMHysRIG4JGMVoMpH/OD/NM5T ehxbOmJv/p4JPPatah+XGVnoOVNZJANLYaOda2/p0Svj8/eC3X8WLogWc5l5UWlV4nJf 9L895q9Ih+YgXbjsawER5F+Fcj8VJp+aXQX6SCEnyul9/sLPWaufr0YT9stKvm0Kfm8K cySVO2BgomSYTWbXxYJkPupCGu9WyjAmhGZNB79pF/LeYeJlXsRXebhaeDOmMLV31xbe wLEQ==