Re: [RTG-DIR] RtgDir review: draft-ietf-netconf-subscribed-notifications

"Eric Voit (evoit)" <evoit@cisco.com> Tue, 16 April 2019 17:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=36988; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1555437415; x=1556647015; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=ek+RAyr00gGDKZDC2NSF7GKdSXUUr3PBXEy5gTkWbmc=; b=YYlX8qDM27lpp3uia9afWGpli6gHpzuqgoURwN+eSY+6c7D9t+CpNXON 85vjRCzJU/X/cf6H5OwFIxCsfLgCITrn+4OUPaBQDWpQCK8XTMK7OxcW2 PVLcDZ7C13QibYM7job9I8hO2zIEF3fX6ZvKPjSxN9+h249QQy+WN8aED 4=;