Re: [RTG-DIR] RtgDir Review: draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-msd-15

Jeff Tantsura <jefftant.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 26 September 2018 20:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=wDWE10cYAVdXGO5KBkH7N6hQT8w9iO9ZHoqz1qshgME=; b=pUaVcS1KMNcah0736zuGDkIKYkjR2xWssMMXYJ2V28TpmchQ7iE6K++awkdhnEqnJW KPnl8CjXEMcrLeAyjeW4436k4lxJKjFjfpDxPHp5WYkHrVmzieZ2QJrOjJB2tqguj1FI g00ofcMkQXguPH4qFFGHiDY2nczcOcMUXpKDLyZafMLLoM6lyQMzXmdDDJAFT4WCM/2V r6YtFeURLVhaGJzinwST9M1t4mNytd3Sadns2uGGJpigO2SLA7s2ANXybnEmWfr45B+I q26DLZSzJ138uZMYZOZXrtRsgFo2jY3rJa6AeZ7Kkit/nALU3S9FP1mcbbc7k/e3iVU/ L6gg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=wDWE10cYAVdXGO5KBkH7N6hQT8w9iO9ZHoqz1qshgME=; b=oaCiy0HQ+urD6nQmV/NOHh40KIYoI0ghfP3qnLaq2MMnWIopQoQO6mxApICd4pdISB 0i2KN8HULthLIIZ7u7WV7vaYXEA02FwMHsmz02RhMChGXDPyggEPKZZcDBun+Sc0AMsp iLALXvQjjLdWeaUqyF2+CS7EIj9ucOQk26VMCArdkYpL/X0s4EeZ+aeKaEIFwW2z/d67 7sZSFXzgj2I9zGRjQdfnxN7xNM+zVxt/+tnXQCgLqb4wrivBpFiNUGXvGBWnQZ3iclDy 9bn0qWsyeVVVebfpdMfcL68VUqylAQkuqLuztd/85rVFLMVrHABgSVnBH8ze8E7rKGno E0AQ==