Re: [RTG-DIR] Rtgdir early partial review of draft-ietf-rtgwg-routing-types-02

"Acee Lindem (acee)" <acee@cisco.com> Wed, 03 May 2017 17:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5856; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1493833606; x=1495043206; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=6ku7x6S6rGPDQtXF3VYvs7iQYiY0nfhHGGP9eHv24Ao=; b=lvEUS9UsTEW4MnzJ1VmHYld2JjKipplWikHC1fOvVgFVEe8k4SmwdEi+ xMi/5BJOqf+ydFacud1BkIpAQ0cofe4/HyGNNI/R6SwF0qTG68p4+cJbF 9+3RTDXlGP4IgUJ4JA3xF9dLmhnibTED0TtYjrpFlKFJLKW0iOFYnHJEh A=;