Re: [RTG-DIR] [spring] Review of draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-msdc-03

"Stefano Previdi (sprevidi)" <sprevidi@cisco.com> Tue, 07 March 2017 11:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=12330; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1488885657; x=1490095257; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=5yzUkbzR0I5EamRMiIDOE9sX1xawVk/9L/N/AFxP2RI=; b=TIlvlpSybLeBldsKDgtCKrAKDtagTOxHEO9kh38Q8uwLB8TrAHJlYzro K0HfPjWSwqO37b0YF0vH32iTMLZ1STkB/s+rheNLC1/CvNQzQnFSQUASc BqPgvu4xQO0vC5MjaxuJP3+e0efpzq5Dpd7/OfE8hTTFPM0WWpM5rgV3X s=;