Re: [Rtg-ooam-dt] [sfc] Identifying OAM in NSH

"Joel M. Halpern" <jmh@joelhalpern.com> Tue, 09 August 2016 13:29 UTC

To: "Carlos Pignataro (cpignata)" <cpignata@cisco.com>, Dave Dolson <ddolson@sandvine.com>
References: <7347100B5761DC41A166AC17F22DF11221ADA9CB@eusaamb103.ericsson.se> <9DBA673E-960C-49B0-9A90-4DB4828C08BE@cisco.com> <7347100B5761DC41A166AC17F22DF11221ADBCA5@eusaamb103.ericsson.se> <565E48DF-2D9E-43E6-BAB6-5376F926B609@cisco.com> <03e6e582-e85e-d09a-8ded-541820d9cc32@joelhalpern.com> <83EF1E06-D242-4FE6-8C7A-B00AE858557B@cisco.com> <f75f181a-3139-562f-40c5-5ca7dd3069f7@joelhalpern.com> <20160724114359.5714005.75862.99628@sandvine.com> <6D2AB7AC-5CE3-4E85-A665-B6105141C61A@cisco.com> <20160809072502.5714003.12271.102144@sandvine.com> <F1E24412-5C57-46CA-B7AD-A1687CFDD8A4@cisco.com>