Re: [Rtg-ooam-dt] [nvo3] O-bit vs. OAM as Next Protocol (Re: Consensus call on encap proposals)

Tom Herbert <tom@herbertland.com> Tue, 09 August 2016 19:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=herbertland-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=fGDyC9ewg+4l7BUfQigakcfe8SuFQBTyX1hqb9JrfVU=; b=OydMdt9UAQRlHLiTsw8tElJVH+ewjojzUqiys0EHfzOJ/FRhc5vSp7J7RJ6W6FfWcM Idb+3nBTYmR4R15wjs3bAe2MnOJ8AC+6GfqsaTRX2b6w+Y0NQzyJXWqmRKPTP144w4KD FTWB9VJk8q0qIq7Z4FluOBZzgNIFwJjnTv/4QlA3cZdGK9mlzo8cQkv/Qcvto5TANJDX iAD24KCOjC9fiJxK3TRcrrho666r83ImzicuwbOcPGUWjF64YmooqfAiNjGJF1as/oKI 3zmFXBvxeeT5WH5vvsjOBQVJA9y3p5d0G1uC/okBI27bM0I2ZmDIRz3CC2+ReoLGA5WS mlEg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=fGDyC9ewg+4l7BUfQigakcfe8SuFQBTyX1hqb9JrfVU=; b=BnXE0Vvz7Ck8JKy1+9tpFQUWvnGg63/am4PF0RuU7ChefCB3AkcBvq2k3sNp0W9mqJ AqZh4t/SXGmiFbiUNNEqu4dOImgahAQxT273HUcOyiBiKvhbZuPpRUHkpRCljSxKEAzb cDzk+xb7SNZDZwuf+K13eyhzxqk3J87JRAGKkace08sEChWSRU0vgeGDkOZ7VfF8/o7l PGM6Zh+anM2IkQolQj8tdF/wVWNggzmzAPN1GPZVXndDXme1cp2oNbN4KaiHEWKYJewU LVhn2M73FEonSfF/5d19D9RuDuTuty9lVf1aWi1wO0m2o7bek4tXHf5FA13vR35IexwN 5iyQ==