Re: [Rtg-ooam-dt] [nvo3] O-bit vs. OAM as Next Protocol (Re: Consensus call on encap proposals)

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Tue, 09 August 2016 18:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=xpycU1+gvmdz5CxZ19+0XahxbHjZFViMyC03aZ8dcGo=; b=db3ydW9U91UvjSBWr/7haxTNEBYESJHiMEzYTeMnCvGfRxx2/WXytv+lNlQ0e3KrXd rRqC8855BuBuKqLWcpfvTM3L4tAhpLpgOMFghphHoMQyewXgeRj2GG/vynMBmp08FoKC eEHQPEprHl/V2+tfRpZoy9JgcQl9g78CdUiXuH5HtqHSsfqLZJZbXGBzbRjuAmDs87+E inSqYi56tD2I6jqaG+XnAwyihyySWan2Xxje2V1s8ECgv2ivsLaTUhOrB0q1CzGGWPZZ ZOMEGyimCUKyry1AblbGcxIZWR8937S8B6xWB+J2lm9+edgbSQLxqY1W0YBs+PDzjapo Zs5A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=xpycU1+gvmdz5CxZ19+0XahxbHjZFViMyC03aZ8dcGo=; b=FnIT1pmisAICcUPvYvJGJ/4ujshs3NAYIOICeyH3G6aI9p7V12iYNtS6sE/DHCPSgz ZHu5n7NmMevoh3j/d4e8MxJ7TOUoSnUFV/tkenJKQMxYXIKwfnEwhhZmRYtu5LkRkDGr 0CuELEEqU3xRnfcPQR2JJ5+ML+tn7Yj3heyXAz6pROOWlbRzd0GztMfOc8pdk/mRGCrV unkiHiDceiqiNVqGRdM7WX1CVJ8jLch0pO8p7TB85VgPEDdQs+Tp7Dzl8aXizYYcV217 AsTJYajqPXwzM1UJbiNYxgLeMmAyAw6LV1Ba3EcPZJSh0igQOE4Dhwcfy4pmffvKQeeH bM+g==
References: <CA+RyBmVzweMMTK3=ystVBMgWt3pxfCQ35qWgWH8ewhB=JO5nvQ@mail.gmail.com> <CALx6S35_E+hwFPYvdYWLUm2rVGKpNMObD_cPy-ooEhDoUks4hQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+RyBmXMQ_DWTSWcpHta34P2zMU96AzcRWUs6Pn5Vva6r9Y=Xw@mail.gmail.com> <CALx6S34WUnTEZ8H770eFvO+5wZ9XSfNRbuSYWDBtNKOBTeKVRA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+RyBmUArV5Uo7LqT5+NX30UtWJcLJJWGeM+838V64Ho_r8z_g@mail.gmail.com> <CALx6S364RYD3Kd8X9LGBcgRiw_jhwiotsPoZLL45aCREyzU6MA@mail.gmail.com>