Re: [Rtg-ooam-dt] [sfc] Identifying OAM in NSH

"Carlos Pignataro (cpignata)" <cpignata@cisco.com> Tue, 09 August 2016 00:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=67074; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1470702669; x=1471912269; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=NV8AdPoZmkRVBddBtTYTVT0BSBQWwuQ0Q1l0vd+ZJ4k=; b=SYIP0QkH520hcC7DoWMBKjwmU01uGir6jIjhBpojcW7GwkQSbD4Hcm5A uO7zL08mmNzNVJI+zZ+j28Lr80RqjDf0BHaYj3J4GjROqgIbCsnaCVi7Y ULZKKZF+memu1jZC3L7fFfRHcymOiPClFwg/r0GUe0O1riXDLqa4sWpOF o=;