Re: [Rtg-ooam-dt] [nvo3] O-bit vs. OAM as Next Protocol (Re: Consensus call on encap proposals)

Tom Herbert <tom@herbertland.com> Tue, 09 August 2016 16:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=herbertland-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Hf/Fc+vAMP96y/KzosE5FoBTvHZxUUrgRIYXJWXaBSE=; b=02O1eqlMw8eR0LDZdX15jicWZVi1QtwAQ6CB+AdJPEbIntxmET7NRhzLv55ZoE/Dl3 AOKHKdOqGKTUXW1cpwo6X5yZ4bekUwK7jEOz5Hv/817JW0mZgtzmf0F1xwjFk5jsj0oa 9ZbNg+tzK3KFP9YTTUQPvEKP6HL7K9IuCBBLBD+5wIAB4WoAteGc9fhqBUWN7lD3Fet2 fAmDcbR97zbSFzzKxFimnDVTsGEdaVdjjt4BdBqVu3N5pYLxjBr/PnyUO1Zp+FnkA7i5 9QkD/frdwbhKOJdfR+18Li6UL3V1/Tzsrn/klLhofMmnK9dB9ujazYiahwNCHtsCP25i OgmQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Hf/Fc+vAMP96y/KzosE5FoBTvHZxUUrgRIYXJWXaBSE=; b=d7u2tBz+ubbqX2xiF4H/ouGaIGamMkFrRW7dEs9hTHrSgk1H108j6g3GwxDmvruDCM 09JSRZ7TL98+HkBewB8VEXnQUYR4pSTrqFjYI4nLkcOZsP67EPibv9bwmsTCOja2+qwz gQJ+Oyp56NLvKj/qWz7P6nrrXmcz5qrC2F7COpYnT8ZGiv4bjr4L+tyEkHf1s7w9TmZX VvMR3ZlmeLXhHid1ppxg5jZY+hduVI2Ji7Io1DG9/QpGyjCOrEFK98B0JFnU2kswfQ5P rmfcAfcG2aUREe7THultXzBBnkFuEcIkA0i8Dc6yt1YKI3ocMnQdQibCwoJxk+VA9aL7 M7uw==