Re: [Rtg-open-source] normatively referencing open source work from standards-track RFCs

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Mon, 30 October 2017 22:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=RMEsBVM2Nf8wCBKjb4l7l17HbgkULr2+hrbSEK4eO4E=; b=XSWa8jGMJ59Fpep1Ekf7gd+D6lomRQDyswy/znS7/PaAoijkDj5w1qMfLfQZgeYxIa ApO68mpfO7R0+nLGj9Z0nSMjMRm86VE3gvxKNz1BguogMT7XQ0f/05iu1riC2kGrWPRH uYhBRKPOfS4rkTdJcXrNzWoSEjZGXC4ITOt+3hNe7QhtAEMSLwxfl2FO8ptMWKEi7X4N u1Yy73OxdHhLuZtCO1B9MjXcsdCCpNs69Qxsjqag0F0XoygI3ThoK87tcw4gJdGyf5bp myYmRQvDFr4ZtJygrdHbeh2t6Ax0wB05znapgeE5GL5cYjakUspUNf2jfO7iCMmHGX7Y chww==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=RMEsBVM2Nf8wCBKjb4l7l17HbgkULr2+hrbSEK4eO4E=; b=D3+LdN04LIHFT8A9QkNbARcFmwFhQ2C5VS8t7bEwQVAIcxY4A0FJqkTzMwec15Vp+J OSIBuQD4jQ5XvWxPTOnGSiPrYIug2d+OE0AXIoAKmy42fZ/qwpEXT1S8S6CJrFG6aOUO 94yFg2cyn/3ta4rxqlMuRYNJqwG3pnCi/46ERz5ABBeVqdulXo66ufMdTHAWOxvrUjX+ VDVZot3A/Hn/R6fHUfIToIQDpaonMsQ0DaSO+OWk8+hRMkIecFcWSEDPi3gircYmI+BZ 9cj7kgKjAFpJ2dnFGFxJ76M+bZ6jUfHwUc4v8brNUa7gw1zGlwccyUccuCJckpKx9hCI YscA==