Re: [Rtg-yang-coord] Routing YANG Design Team Scope

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Mon, 27 July 2015 13:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=mVYlIDEHgpLyOgi9DVthYZrHwhnDhTpm+0Ngo5M/mOQ=; b=z/WplG/cfrQq0m77iUa0l+SniHsbptfkAror/UoiAFhuyuexEqDFoF2d6glkWZrHer Zn7yAU/u8luctSd5AbotPhdo9Wt0X6FA2VhXwvgH6GN9MreAgGKKeqWXHe9gKjYI+3U8 +LkuhcffraMfoqMjkyH8m4GO1s46dnxtlvVX647VGSq3go3H6qGBpbf/ZL3z6JE+HKtw CgZavSGovmVlSzaT66pCU1/RABJ96hr3DD9tz14Ic/aYviOtAmCw82W6SRngdhPpvgxY nN3oFL3phvkGYzxDXhl0LVQsiJUEaJOaaR0FBicG1mNK0Y13su95B+CggCUSFNFAUHrf 5Duw==