Re: [Rtg-yang-coord] [netmod] Requirements for I2RS protocol and I2RS interim (6/24/2015 at 10:00 - 11:30am ET)

"Susan Hares" <shares@ndzh.com> Tue, 30 June 2015 21:16 UTC

From: Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com>
To: 'Mahesh Jethanandani' <mjethanandani@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 17:16:20 -0400
Cc: Rtg-yang-coord@ietf.org, i2rs@ietf.org, 'NETMOD Working Group' <netmod@ietf.org>, 'Netconf' <netconf@ietf.org>, "'BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A'" <db3546@att.com>
Subject: Re: [Rtg-yang-coord] [netmod] Requirements for I2RS protocol and I2RS interim (6/24/2015 at 10:00 - 11:30am ET)

Mahesh:

Ok.  I thought you were going to review the requirement documents and give I2RS an initial guess.  We have present these at 3 I2RS interims, and the slides are online.  I will send the minutes to the netconf working group for their review.

The presentation of the requirements will need the following time:

1)      10 top requirements – 5-10 minutes [Sue Hares]

2)      Ephemeral state – 15 minutes [Jeff Haas]

3)      Pub/sub requirements – 10-15 minutes [Eric Voit]

4)      Traceability [ 10-15 minutes]

5)      Security [10 minutes] [Sue Hares and Joel Halpern]

6)      Review of I2RS models [5 minutes]

7)

If you have heard pub/sub and traceability requirements, you may delete this from timeline.

Sue Hares