Re: [Rtg-yang-coord] Routing YANG Design Team Scope

Mahesh Jethanandani <mjethanandani@gmail.com> Mon, 27 July 2015 22:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:content-transfer-encoding:subject:references:from :mime-version:in-reply-to:message-id:date:cc:to; bh=zFR6WwZgy6C9Fp8dqQJETgQ7YRCTFP/HtPD7qc07DPs=; b=KtxDAs2D4DEoMpP1N4GZqV/fo5CfLuGkm5Nd33EuumbRzF46mpa1FOTx69p8SkaZmD ZcD4T1DCVU6lnSJuj0SqwPL7/tOHq037tl8qSeZJ59DeSpwqGIKpki8jD9RF8QZfI11S H+/ft7tuWGf8kOMN+g3ykUQz09jePLyrxENCQ1cViBkXOXU7j7y1KHCndSbXTGCcGhwN kQxH+eKctDP8kDssHohKObhSxZPMx56iAjHhkJF+pVlW6qxwCH6GELIgkq9OzAShypwk I1YMMxVsiDl2apilEBWW4xuD2+RB7/CbVr5arEq83viNEdCwZISPpZpabEbNQ1LaYLpd Lzbg==