Re: [Teas] 答复: VPN security vs SD-WAN security

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Thu, 02 August 2018 13:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=U9bojEE95Zm+Bo6ILTseHxQlSN3dv4sEPldjzgDwgxA=; b=oNsr5qqDQ357D8Gx7PU1k0DJesXJjtLNXxsK9+qoi2bJ/w1GBaqJWZ/SMQw7fKm/tQ 48KSUb8Z7gsSk1kVHqR3R0pfnD9uTo1y/5LSO3G8FI9qREeA55xLBybDg1BfDgUHUVBZ 8O/Ma884GykWRq09yLXZCOtKiwTqNBgO7tmYUgMcN49+c6z6dbMJnnB8ulvHW4fZw/Lv 8HOzzmCy4V9+D2EXJczEwsYKml/QeeYJuEC/zYDvSGrQ6xs+s8DpVIIiB1ezWTBZZgAk w84yhzFkFYmzswY4ClKJqeHi2rea74WNlRSYRZVsqefHvIfj1zUPJyb3+7UBUGGzqYb8 vd/Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=U9bojEE95Zm+Bo6ILTseHxQlSN3dv4sEPldjzgDwgxA=; b=eG1jNoBYtu9ToP3pk2x9wP1xEqJMeGl5uT7Wr2QnIJQs0NAHlvu68/6BgcArzzocpz axTS68D92fNMpuysr5sz48Kb3uD/stJGQJK0l42q25UebmhiYnXh14EqGckAzRxYktcH pdwGm8OruTRUFD3N4RnhEWCX9+Sk+DHRyyq+tW1W7G4f74cFWFqK9jVqrmq4Vl31CY3s cP/zuPbes9639k9qaaTp8aVRrTifJ0urDtOUBnvKmTthJ/DOWCNHTxiIGOy39WCzPq0U SrOL2pDTzb/PiG8qjV1q76x9nQUc69vSFgTUHgfuVa9iFdgAw5j6JV1Ehk8wiWQegHyh +4xg==