Re: Request for RTGWG Working Group adoption for draft-bashandy-rtgwg-segment-routing-ti-lfa

Ahmed Bashandy <abashandy.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 09 July 2018 19:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language; bh=AK29GSusgRIOvKTQlqU8k4qxfaWJ++65doJC/eMZLLQ=; b=UlYAN5ZyBLWxJHTiPkdR6Is+x+j5N3VaCvonV94xCxK+paL+A9MxaPledqlzRTcTi/ uqdtuW/EB8/eVqlywNXfonJWlKZgqOJD5sx//KM38NPMzMBVdb8ROpSws/fPeXyldTH/ hBATs/VjSyUBmi9xVYtdCeADTud236GO0MoYo83vYz6RmWBy2IWTLPc6H8lM3txqNI+2 7h/wTXLKJ+y/ZJH818cxNVh+JaKqY/kM8yR8RTgXMtj/ze7icTglywbFeD/P3154TQam y9jJgHf9ir967bTH+ATZJOHNSWP5ASwiPZuFYLVwwbYD7+QMgq6+coz3rVoP29UFN27e 59ww==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language; bh=AK29GSusgRIOvKTQlqU8k4qxfaWJ++65doJC/eMZLLQ=; b=qm4IKmhg8H2BTZlQiVy5pK2UqqPbxmsEWcOqv9LeKpfu61gT3uxLkXPJNu/buR9pBO Um8AY1qgYEcFjN3YvDlbxduMeoUS1U2CAdDG8zdyD7qdx2zjGk6TjcaOBSZaBs9rGwl3 FC6jW6SGh0TDXw29wxdyTHisy8cdv73belQo+W7NpTZt0aTnxL8FON2yoC4N44jx9CVA 2Mp7DtzPC/y7lLuwe5V0jC1mC7y52nSiPSDquKmtXAj1Qry2yWohN2rkm5PTkzbV5uw/ vX20aF5Np7H32NJVOqto4RiXwKbyZll7JHTcuj1aVxt0LSQP0FX7SKYYXoOPjzOUIaT3 amiA==