Re: Alvaro Retana's No Objection on draft-ietf-rtgwg-enterprise-pa-multihoming-08: (with COMMENT)

Jen Linkova <furry13@gmail.com> Mon, 01 July 2019 14:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=WKujALKMhki5H7lBCNsQUanEiZddT5zF6ZlgxzYgONk=; b=uGleLKQbYU+8yljdO6B5f5Hrfv9bd/ozjrbMHSqei1sd4FK1XpTopI2v88amKS7ufu ErY5nPv4jX+udQsOI0jqpci02KHJTOQxgEGQIYGuypYLXbtWiiX0ok9TzSpJlQYksIZH k9pr/6MH+HqsIVsmes+xFE39Dpy9GVgSyVPBX2u4d3fsS+fPnGb6iSnt6qr1Rjavp+X8 1uO/kJPkliYbsvOgfa5FRJhbcYwk0KGnv0FHKBbQBJpWuLFWUVGvxwkdcVd/WTif6Zi5 iWexP2oVTg02Jjg4hVS0ixbj/hAjWjiuoE2p0VoFFQrpcBZqTKhpUqKGZhW4sZ0P2/G9 KN6g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=WKujALKMhki5H7lBCNsQUanEiZddT5zF6ZlgxzYgONk=; b=ZerxzlQXew8ZauYVu+hPU2VBAJKmAF7ITpqJmkPCdukrv4CQEu5maoGDTWXiGiMkzD uKyhIk8vFlJG+4CnLVSDsuHmKquxbYCdF8Mp30KqInEuOsYRTlmOdQR+cFHDyVh48Syr 3SeXObdKbJ0R1ijt0UoGn2+etTIYvDitaftMoBbT4PIWNL98H/x5G01ApdyjBJ+NIbXB 8kat2FoyVib3NLZu701RYxwr3g4vSvjhOuJyAAzQMcUhNcbJSv2kQnhIPzBLfSRPmnTR tlBuhANUrlVu7uI6Z7V+JbtE1qqadQHlqRre4jdq/RpbyBhpZahvdU86+Eo/Lnrtzsh+ QJrg==