Re: Genart last call review of draft-ietf-rtgwg-enterprise-pa-multihoming-08

Jen Linkova <furry13@gmail.com> Thu, 04 July 2019 01:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ba6NOGA42EIB594eEHCBXRfxO2TyHWwSLuiByAVjAKE=; b=AUtr5HL2sEgEYX1HccpvnfOlLU40JYr5Rpcs9zvA1CRYE8hfV2wqdZd9ELTR02FDwg 7SCIakdW8gYFIdWDGg16cA0juLb4svyur0W3aaTKcr5t5UMgwwiw5NFqItSJQf51b/p7 8BOLm/wSDwEArfzujz/zLr8k4yK2vusBvJrRDixOoOdb3uNOXtczgaHWHw55Rbuyb038 NuMxiGknqHpTsK7MJjNmxEGGLV9DkPCmgcihfHq+ZUyT5TrnoS+L7RQbijpAVeH4bohv GPT74L8slhkI318BBsxTP8bNkm+7XuDiB0go1HdLtv7inuSDLjRkXF2uSjHCoURefok1 Ku/g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ba6NOGA42EIB594eEHCBXRfxO2TyHWwSLuiByAVjAKE=; b=s0IGQPBuQOdjrFsAoD5sh0Q1DDX5Y3ytvfmvwk8QtN8z+EvkX3Pzl4IUNyjaGESDrY aKQgmW/ZKv2mRV4BOJFSE3C8neiGwfRVKYjekMzOlVNYYl7I+DPOnQcAduWqpQNN3mUr 9rsIlVPqiVVvsT9pBo9wocaDTMuV56ZibIvpoAFv8/jY8pon8UBlrhZw5dCQ2Ar9tL/k RclvdLXjbXl8JP6cUH0s3q+4hQgpOEPkVYFhdwcbB7WdD7Mny3D+FqA7lKqRFdVxVlki pS4+feRzh7sbJlXAzD8/48SUer+Uh7uspAYF8QXr7cbcrIfamBhCL2CckXMO7s99N/nm cH/g==