Re: RTGWG LC for draft-ietf-rtgwg-bgp-routing-large-dc

Anoop Ghanwani <anoop@alumni.duke.edu> Mon, 10 August 2015 16:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=xznlNpLJxEo2ozNJY/IN/xlzDx5MkNywfUXs2QOXoQQ=; b=xXZUmd2FSCpv9QhL/AIW03VD0/jwi4lNiK7syqYA77I76UX2RDKZh76Xav9IqQ37sU ptngNuwy7PjCXg25LYrfLl4l5V8mrQeli72HvHRJsbcjKc4BBowc02vzCH3sw/1oCVlP SnyFPC7c1wufoDeZY++gUhjRJmQJ0wF5a/77Ou/h+H/5ENyivTwmMdslPltcNl97Rmej LAy2e6PnRtybQkiqwX5iAIacAA/PNBWB+97VjIouVEId4e8OMz4osSkcJBJhbepc6t7n x7t3/MA/tkKme6PS+Bi6Rbm2OWMOUUEB1HKs2FfSf+yDtl4SHAh/GZ3Org8Q+bVSsQGO Lumg==