Re: complete done (RE: comments on draft-ietf-rtgwg-net2cloud-problem-statement-01

Chris Bowers <chrisbowers.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 11 July 2019 21:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=3sJ4yLT8ucB+tZLyi5mUjox4oGl1wQorWrPEtzKg2Qo=; b=H1ppc6dqVF/+lmsShui9qt6QSg0k3BJrrDPtnkB1RLWgvHOxuzp6gL3fs2YD+29zHf sCimO4kPLU5MURZXV/6hHhNuf+CQCKeUZoJthWS5ZsT8UOE2FkqEHnWbDjgCcpRdbSd9 Ig8iYrskC0Mp/bgAWi2Eki+KNQvzL8WsTSxLu4cqQT/UCEbQz5PtILMWE5i8Y3vIx+6R hfqdfhRpRIT4iClTjvUULiV1saqf2n9vZiiyst6ICxDY/MoGuZ3aV3sER5yj8jHZHEyJ l2nooxDjewTAQbb2fWn7pYNce9NnaXKapaor/kKJmRs12YNIWNQU6w7Ec6K8JI2+eFtp /gow==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=3sJ4yLT8ucB+tZLyi5mUjox4oGl1wQorWrPEtzKg2Qo=; b=WM1eT4ZsirvpnyM/K1bXkcdsOlhrj/QGqsgDuL9s9r69vYlX1PGQX82EQNSrAKNe+D 7tiD35AExcC6Ke8VaFF7GrTVOQu7gupF5yxEdYm9JK21ISXcQhG7hW0UaJKKCShyYRff e7fZXyRCAJ+I8Y5FUH+hU0Rh9AMSc9uDaBGEXw65gyO/Nu4kpfGUidNK86rszY4mzPi7 Nvs4W9y89a0sx80l1qO+JPVoj5IVZ21fmWwaWYFcPMynw2MCS5l0Q1lVeGfXzQj9gxsE pDiA4OUyDvJxWYaP+0GzEUlbZM7+mkq2x2mPKEwPZV554yrQuQ2mwnlbsfjUUveOFXZZ GzTw==