Re: New Version Notification for draft-nitish-vrrp-bfd-00.txt

"Nitish Gupta (nitisgup)" <nitisgup@cisco.com> Thu, 18 June 2015 08:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=14812; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1434617790; x=1435827390; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version; bh=oNnl/zfHa06Wxrd8ncEdVZuYmR2RUyx9V49Gp0KqZQM=; b=de5TbL4wJ3aR16JZyZ5QaeEQmFBaeXYEu2mP3qLOprwFLQXnqR7gDVuN 6OUF2TmJCcxDC08hgGUJ3tqPxq6dFe6oaYlFNH6EhqjHZPZ+RFAFnyNBR uPnOgeGVsNeEtt7yEeaFKxbyuIrjteH0o+4Ugd5fvI4XRpjFNOL5sRDgY Y=;