Re: Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-rtgwg-rlfa-node-protection-10: (with COMMENT)

Pushpasis Sarkar <pushpasis.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 19 January 2017 11:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=H1wZg+0+yW8IAhsDP1c/vJ4t+6eB9Q64Vn1sA3lbRJQ=; b=KTAg9T1s8A2DOQpgHvxMLGQDrsxZRQ23dVbrPiFMCBGXfktNPH1Nzg+LWzz7tUtCLm WOLVzyU2BSxmToNu87T9pb1mVKOXKo9qb0TH9muxXMU0L8LQ0WP75CBYk1wSd3CJs9Vm UOvgtDYO7Iy7OUUDKT3NUpw5jINVSqOeJAoWNqeMfzV5z+d98Aui7H8JrWyGzspynawY 3qMJ5ABulorjQfhstfe8ttLNosLdgdjosh0qANgCUgWMzTovvnGk835CFx7jT/65Se0P SOaG0RyLbR0e7MClZ0RUsH5vR6404NOcrKXVbunKFXZwtv2iTNp1JUHmBwlwwYAW7+si MKzw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=H1wZg+0+yW8IAhsDP1c/vJ4t+6eB9Q64Vn1sA3lbRJQ=; b=bMlSRX5fViCU10RoXR3/+OvhsrPiW+4QogYLC22SAcIZhyvnYE0LtvKk6VUb9VxjFs 0/Mn8fedDFo4HYgux2isFwEFDNZQtjJbcWtNvUebVQPnxwagY940+0aqYtDlyn9VSGPh 9w4ltQvdd0A/6HDledFYiwlGJGOeHxeQKa+aiEoghhz7489ygzMn0zOzVhbAXdQn2Zz7 x1NjaFtHA8jR9CbarynYllinlt/QsA0MpRluS4evQc+fP1L0AX4QH2bs+OtTq0gKqRZO wERpY2azglu9VRoiuIEjFO1L0R9UQUIxvujTmQxFRIufxeyk5lYx422UqjGfNkndhQxj oZxg==