Re: A new draft on APN for your review, thank you!

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Sun, 17 January 2021 00:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ZlYsNMxhlH+xnsh3Ok3yFFAcE3+JwM1vW/dGMusSXt8=; b=qXShqLWZi7b2hPyxjGIH4GHVGyuMI2bccROJW8Ce6rHbBObRVUD+tsKmlNKdenCujX 8xXskF2pYY2/aOLXTwFmqnSZST6CWAcjxwTDdDh9nN/4AHL4sRgpMEdxm1u+3I+ckK4f Y4481rElnoyoSabt5glvHqPk5KEYxG87mIzlxUS/1MKD25eooVwQP4suriQhvxBnrQ9j UQD411MRd79N+KZ99z241B5Zi/2As+p4Zoh+BGDK2jrILDaxTDIuRV3T9Rrd4NRZUd/n xpADIihFUMLKyclhQzxeD2FtUG0Yq70d6hvLU7Ydm545+fZTxIl7kf4AeC3nZc3cYHRy k3lQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ZlYsNMxhlH+xnsh3Ok3yFFAcE3+JwM1vW/dGMusSXt8=; b=WgmueNVwYtOwTGv8dueig1Fx4HZqbs4fH4Hxtldbsb1H/5p6dfPPWlb0aRWWFK2/6W JExXs1My41802Eje8XEn5C97TBjJuYs8k9iCb/QZrBqq6Qg6zovNdKcGtsuyLKRLlxmn +PVNDbyufeTL4m+0v3Vg6AtuDtkB63oXeTH7HehTmw8T4xWZdGo+kPaSYFvkNykvpsut nGu1y19SHXmROvp36rxFIU64h2Csdu6CmTlQVzffbm0GJ3BEO3R1jkXa1/YNjdJ+AUAW qDOYfu9/cIWg6wwv3KMhEAPcXJq4yKhijHSkjitdJFPOVNcGEFsTnbcB3q+SRmXXmNIE biQw==