Re: Request for RTGWG Working Group adoption for draft-bashandy-rtgwg-segment-routing-ti-lfa

Stewart Bryant <stewart.bryant@gmail.com> Tue, 10 July 2018 12:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language; bh=lEevHFQEUweBm02KlUPznXQ0XR2Qd28PzOlLeJQOnxU=; b=uo3bedbiRQxeMRxHK5AKTFvom3pXXyPn7p8Z5dFGrh6ZZMHyPIv8QQuHQCNUG+o8DY KBWFhFhw+ZLVE4vABLo9Y6bM9S8ub9EoX7rZ6vnMY4VNi5Nixb378lcvG4LnslvbazPh OC6QzVTm2dyg/2E+V8ICbuIOHt7cRG1c/QdBD9ex9DT+ASIQ/ZwCQU7bsmuuVLARkpYh XMN211OjyXbshwA1ZpQLVVAPMBKiAkmwRJ++qcAjngpJJ/8g/9yNZz0FSuPxYYKkBNH/ a0/nDDoLljMNIAv3vkpnnZBgok3ykMV+j4ozFxH9bDP86QC1CX+sWbluDxrf8Et9OB7T aFEQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language; bh=lEevHFQEUweBm02KlUPznXQ0XR2Qd28PzOlLeJQOnxU=; b=IOAVokDkZ/ZhBwEOF9KyGIoJAeGsi2Ptqvae7FwOmetzK3xONHkyRmbe06Fe0WdWcW QiDykLi7LUUerT+lTgy/enXM15bMfB12m+5T/Pp3x11Dh49p4LfasI+gEQjJqUmA+ZUr I0zZNMmjqub8VMKBZqsh5H1ps8HWK/c4iv8glmLob3FSNk7Ssfv9GxDwSpHJGm0yWCQ1 sdWtUvPVntx4IxNfG1KZLNgLzz7m+R/ovQ0zfLTRfLgxYVt53oRPY4xyWRhDWWicXOx8 qmelYOdtxxXE67W2PCkB1aqV9bT4ts7Yp8QDFwAmBpGDnJENzHMc9r++DvxYfLonzHQW 034g==