FW: New Version Notification for draft-song-ntf-02.txt

Haoyu song <haoyu.song@huawei.com> Mon, 02 July 2018 18:11 UTC

From: Haoyu song <haoyu.song@huawei.com>
To: "rtgwg@ietf.org" <rtgwg@ietf.org>
Subject: FW: New Version Notification for draft-song-ntf-02.txt
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 18:11:08 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.209.216.252]

Hi Folks,

We uploaded a new version of the network telemetry framework draft.
This version reflects the joint contribution from several new coauthors.
In specific, we make clear distinction between conventional OAM and telemetry. We update the related works. We add one more module (external data source) in the framework.
We welcome your review, comments, and suggestions to continue improve this document.

https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-song-ntf-02.txt

Thanks!

Haoyu