Re: Request for RTGWG Working Group adoption for draft-bashandy-rtgwg-segment-routing-ti-lfa

Ahmed Bashandy <abashandy.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 28 May 2018 20:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=subject:from:to:cc:references:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language; bh=Gk60PWMg1sVUY6kjcF+KLKSrxLq3kGa5b+DwDN5DP8I=; b=twx7mRwCHl93FK/GLJLLkGiaeJDk6AQF0WHDovEZZ4UDIl7niYmjXsgDlxS1Nb9Wx8 D8ENxTV1CjvidRAKlGq1OJTbkuG1or69B4dPAu7TbiNdswQxqWvTjxHkTitY27PzZaWv eSQPtX/WS3S2fkkg74x8Q4jGu5+iR807xD87mnua+EY3QIFMwzZpyfhHkwXT51d7aLDd wS4uFyMFadwORls75AbeYJtvazwHdndwj3q7ZSP7Vp4ZCreVnJ6oIjeknHX1gOc2BzYC dITZeFs1zASr+DAh4LUlVvm4fjKPf4SVM6ONgCWfc0GPZTwSP5/7WF0pfAI4KLmCLFMK dypw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:from:to:cc:references:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language; bh=Gk60PWMg1sVUY6kjcF+KLKSrxLq3kGa5b+DwDN5DP8I=; b=H8qSICTjdEaD150b5QUP6/YRdwqRcI9eak16PhTXG+/lR0qv2+LZDp0clqxTdw5RIw nNaS9RbnPIx2U6pcZH+egudyV4c1g8++4djz3aD099mh888bWfYnh9RLbO+CDIg3HwyC fsFGQvX9Ohp3btpxvy3U9ptzlWdCOk3po2xxezD8CZuwOpHD2ov+MLgXN8nlpMHtcLrJ BPjQ5U9xSPolTn72jtk4TsaFS69Yaz5JinDJ2hydHCugJdKbp0lxTRzDk9CSrj/WcxAv kZ9kwnq+cJQ273tW7ZHfq5O6CmZyUnAxznjtXjkCJjOczFkWKpmjDAQUDFGJi5l7cM11 /+nA==