Re: Kathleen Moriarty's Discuss on draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-key-chain-20: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

"Acee Lindem (acee)" <acee@cisco.com> Thu, 27 April 2017 14:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=17046; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1493301786; x=1494511386; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=M3JJOoWgbVn0f7e/VfzDw8bM52h78We4WXYgO9KMsRg=; b=UQ+JymczD36T1vImZxjsIzFHc4ehwRrDBBPAE8SJglT6Az8k01wiBZ3f O5loF+PZ0xQD7z+zKDa0W2XLsTAb8117gQPPVlK8k/a0AatoZcn/qrW8Z VByGG+FETibmQPwKQ/A0fJOhYQ1bt2c8SpP6KhaYeTasionhSnDsWOV0X E=;