Re: Genart last call review of draft-ietf-rtgwg-backoff-algo-07

Elwyn Davies <elwynd@dial.pipex.com> Tue, 20 February 2018 13:53 UTC

Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 13:11:10 +0000
Subject: Re: Genart last call review of draft-ietf-rtgwg-backoff-algo-07
From: Elwyn Davies <elwynd@dial.pipex.com>
To: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <acee@cisco.com>, "gen-art@ietf.org" <gen-art@ietf.org>
Cc: "draft-ietf-rtgwg-backoff-algo.all@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-rtgwg-backoff-algo.all@ietf.org>, "ietf@ietf.org" <ietf@ietf.org>, "rtgwg@ietf.org" <rtgwg@ietf.org>

Hi.
Thanks forthe quick response.
Some coments in line below (EBD==>).
Cheers,Elwyn

Sent from Samsung tablet.
-------- Original message --------From: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <acee@cisco.com> Date: 16/02/2018  00:30  (GMT+00:00) To: Elwyn Davies <elwynd@dial.pipex.com>, gen-art@ietf.org Cc: draft-ietf-rtgwg-backoff-algo.all@ietf.org, ietf@ietf.org, rtgwg@ietf.org Subject: Re: Genart last call review of draft-ietf-rtgwg-backoff-algo-07
Hi Elwyn,