Re: Shepherd review of draft-ietf-rtgwg-bgp-pic

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Sat, 04 January 2020 18:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=vdOvuioOdonwWoulU0LgvYPQibo9pkS72ZRir2W+K5g=; b=ScauzMNGut16cC/IcB7/QPPVaNu+D8+0MZaov3sZ0W0QY2tBRQoRBWDXTwvmAkASM1 f2uuxmhk0cyZqhedJpMEw/BSOR8qSh3QxwyUuTIw0Juby+MRX/fZDAQqbgptJvWBVCwb ptEzWEg0k/O0I4pjSddnSNldWfIrKv51qEgG5qw0r09A6Uj4TaFDG3t5AHnCu/4hDFiE edlEPZ+5aq4Zdbt8Vk0Tk4VjqTDjQl4yKDco0LXzB25m9Vo7AA9SrXUVQdIVUMv0jK8y t9VFTAeuxyA9K9bqKbORyjcPogc7rpCFU8Jv4h7Yt4QWa4uipZsI7ZzmAP38tNrF6lbx /HAw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=vdOvuioOdonwWoulU0LgvYPQibo9pkS72ZRir2W+K5g=; b=ZiSDJE4q19U5VJ1BNFu6VPmngJTMFHXcSdu6gj1Sg+22gNPQ8mT6LBVJSqxoqRQbAq 2tR9wmhT6hXj3oD3g2sJ8JGgoIymXXiWqp1UTk64cDRc7ATLdS9rvJ61uOc700I8j2ri tBqZoyCRHQDn0G53uAZOHTpkA8VAw0U+lgn3OGZKO9BZxrAFvZag5vA4SUqQiDgM3cqb EW2cCLa5PjtkMC7M2ttRAHg8Y1bz6K3J7+DdS8ZmU/x2Ve/Pw/VPpI2/jyEOGHXESyyT gOb3aKIexAR35qRt9+FIw/fwTWR5nBEe5X0IQVFZVxveJKFE+xurz49HtNhGUOkBB4vt 2fiQ==