Closed: routing area design team on dataplane encapsulation considerations

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Thu, 28 May 2015 15:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=2lN7EClxTEyAu4A7mANF6hoOLPFn6RsirpbYUDWaGjo=; b=EM04Kl27z0dDnA992E8ppJaDM7dKfRHb7B2ZFnMBtZSgzpxXmDuQvoonObEeJUpQfD 9zIghbaFBNmjbmwaiUrBXtjG0iYGqZd+8s8hc9CUD0ycnCIUGbP6ArSH8FOF9a6gM7MW LBISvL//LZZqb+DU4aUCl5Fu05OgeV8zPdjGKCOkrzewvBR3cbs00vNxKb5JX4WEfIz8 d6ytHDloNp/f8rJZHKp4q1nYN+rNZeHXIXvlOFDS/UavvcOXg7Y6plOAw1qMazenwFHr h/AfQwv1jSdbVeCY8nNQCFdZ6Fay6nY5QFVAagzgbfX8n3mD94TqweF4zYcOshkWLk4h Lafw==