Re: Quality Assurance Review of "Destination/Source Routing" - draft-lamparter-rtgwg-dst-src-routing-01

"Acee Lindem (acee)" <acee@cisco.com> Fri, 21 August 2015 23:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6040; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1440199332; x=1441408932; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=nb5BpCXDlo/9WkJCJ3WgxwdFVvYZfPnNwJVIj7quLUQ=; b=QsuX8OKvHuaWjBjGfwCAVZDyFfvyDgNevLQKqMvE2VwrlTzPuv5Cm/nC Mex0F2g0UAuhxMOL0tWkG+qHRDMqKg5exN70VFEUj3/EtTRJ/Vo60vn/7 lH+SlhUqD1Lb1sKx6xlWJHj+RkI68ehtY2+GtITR0Za2JVbMVKp99hlNO M=;